Apothecary Press is a leading publisher of pharmacy law review materials that are designed to prepare candidates for pharmacy law licensing examinations and pharmacy practice.
We specialize in providing help to pharmacy students as they complete their education and begin to prepare for the pharmacy law, MPJE®, and NAPLEX® exams.
Examine the newest pharmacy law review resources that Apothecary Press has available.
Lange Q&A Pharmacy, 10th Edition
Referred to by some students as "The bible of pharmacy review", our best selling review book has over 1500 current, multiple-choice questions in critical areas such as pharmaceutics, clinical pharmacy, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, calculations, and biopharmaceutics plus a NEW chapter on health equipment and supplies and increased focus on herbals and dietary supplements. Also includes a NEW companion CD-ROM with 360 exam-like questions and much, much more.
Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law, 7th Edition
This BEST SELLER is a comprehensive, easy-to-study guide to current federal pharmacy law.
It is designed to help you review the most important federal statutes and regulations, including the newest changes in
- Affordable Health care Act
- Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Program guidelines
- Medicare Part D
- Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS)
- rules for prescribing and dispensing drugs that have restricted distribution systems
- Methamphetamine Anti-proliferation Act (MAPA)
- HIPAA regulations
- Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA)
- requirements for labeling herbal products
This book is designed to assist candidates in preparing for pharmacy law examinations in all states.
Also includes over 350 federal law practice questions and answers